Overviews of Current Operation Techniques:
Every disease needs individual treatment. Patient and doctor decide on the kind of treatment together. The focus is always on the patient.
On the following pages you find a summary of the most widely used operation techniques. Should you have any questions doctor Deckstein is at your disposal.
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Reflux, Chronic Acid Reflux and Diaphragmatic Hernia Surgery
- Gall Bladder Surgery / Cholecystectomy
- Coloscopy and Gastroscopy
- Small Bowel Surgery
- Colon Surgery
- Malignant Tumour Surgery
- Haemorrhoid or Piles Surgery
- Hernia Inguinalis or Rupture Surgery
- Umbilical Hernia Surgery
- Incisional Hernia Surgery
- Adiposis Surgery / Gastric Banding